1.04.2010

Happy New Year!

How are you doing out there?  Its cold over here on the mid-atlantic coast...I think its around 26 degrees out there and that is not factoring in the wind...BRRR!

Talked to my mom over the holiday break and she has received 3 boxes!  One was from me, it was all store bought stuff, a few things from Big Lots, some store bought knit wear that my daughters used last year and I found some great snowsuit type outwear for a boy and a girl along with some newborn onsie undershirts for a boy and girl.  I even found a preemie shirt there too!  So I boxed up that stuff and a few more things and sent them off...



This was a box that she received from Isabelle all the way from Northern Ireland!  I love that, people from all over the globe are sending in stuff to a little tribe in Northern California...



And here is the last box she received, from Marianne in Florida...

 

Thank you to all of you who has helped us out here, it is so cold there now, all of this wonderful stuff will go to people who really do need it.  And because of all of you, they will still know that people out there do care about them! big hug

No comments: